Saturday, April 23, 2016

Sherry Glasser takes on Mother Earth

 Upcoming Oh My Goddess! Show Poster Will Load Here!

 If you have never encountered Sherry Glasser and her personification of Mother Earth ("So, ah, how exactly do you think you got here without a Mother?") here's a beginning!  Sherry is well known in Northern California, and this performance of Oh My Goddess was presented at  Fort Bragg Town Hall, for the Ocean Protection Coalition Save The Whales Event in May of 2010.  Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/xkztSqqBSO4


2 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Wow, she's amazing. Could I do what she's doing?: No. Do I get her message? You bet.

Anonymous said...

I love this show!!!
It is wonderful! I have seen it a few times...the most surprising was a women's festival where a Hispanic Man starts walking through us sprawled on the grass, with a large trash bag - picking up bottles, then "he" ends up on stage, surprising us all!
She is brilliant & willing to go to the edge, my heroine